Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Veagan Menu 4 Thankgiving"

As mentioned in the last blog ( refer back, if one is experiancing memmory issues) Big Woody will post some items, they will be numbers as follows; #1), #2), #3) etc.  The winner of the contest will get to pick 3 items from the Veagan Side of things. Veagan Loosers well ( I have got to try & say in nicely - again refer back if need be) pack a cooler & bring it to "The Mtn." on "Turkey Day" -  good thing I'm being nice :)
Next post I will explain the rules of the contest. Let me wish everyone good luck right up front as I don't want there to be any hard feelings but in serious competitive cases ( with so much at stake) there probably will be someone who feels slighted !!!     Such is Life         Below are the August selections for the November Feast!       #1) Pumkin above   Big Woody had problems with layout.
                      #2) Turnip

"
                                                           #3) U guessed it Vegean  Eye Of The Round
Ta Ta  4 Now  !    Woody  :)

6 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear what this contest is...i predict myself to be the winner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only person who is doubtful that anyone (including dad) has any understanding of the contest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of this post is that the word vegan is spelled "veagan" and then "vegean"! I am voting for option 1 here! I think Lillie would vote for option 3, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't Stop Laughing.... and now I want a morning star sausage patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm...I would like all three (as long as the pumpkin is going in a pie..), but I'm going to go with my favorite, which is #2...Tamara, do you eat those maple-flavored morning star sausages? They are so good!!

    ReplyDelete