Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Turkey Day Fast Approaching"

Yes even thou the forcast calls for it to reach 90 decrees on Moose Mountain not only today but Mon.-Tues.&Wed. also - Thanksgiving will be here before 1 knows it. Thus Big Woody says even thou it might not be quit time to set the table - we should start getting mentally prepared for the festivities. I believe that Mr & Mrs Woody will not be travelling this year so Big Woody has decided to start keeping his (good) eye open for the perfect bird. I thought maybe I would run a contest and the winner could pick out the specimen from the group of pictures that will be posted periodically on the "Blog" - I will number the contestants as follows  #1), #2), #3), etc. (hopefully everyone in the family can figure it out) and the winner of the above mentioned contest gets to pick "Their Bird".
I believe that this will put some much needed life & energy back into the late November Holliday! For those "Vegan Indafiduals" we will place something just as appropriate on the lawn & I will snap pics of those items also & randomly send them along as well; (same numbering system) this will keep confussion down to a minimum - The reason that " Big Woody " thought of the Vegan solution was he didn't want these members of the family to be offended by this program
Well I hope that all are as excited about this idea as "Big Woody"     
         
                 #1)  Left     #2) Right              Ta Ta 4 now as I got to get the camera out!.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! The Woody Files just gets better and better!!!!! What a great contest! For now I am voting for #2, but I haven't seen all of the contestants yet, so I am not positive. I am deeply regretting that I will miss out on Thanksgiving up there! Can't wait to see what the vegan offerings will be! Will Jamie be bringing over some Morning Star to photograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahaha...i've got my eye on #2 also...we'll see what happens as the contest progresses! and hey, as we have heard, josh vehemently proclaims that morning star is just as good as the real thing!

    can't wait for my favorite meal of the year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you tried to keep the "confussion down to a minimum", I am very confused-am I supposed to wait to vote until a "Vegan" (although I am not a Vegan at all) item is featured??

    ReplyDelete