Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Moose Mtn. Blues"

Well things came to a screatching halt on the Mountain at 5:23pm last night as Deer Lillie decended down the driveway ( along with her parents) and headed home ( Williamsburg,Virg.) We rang the bell till she was out-of-sight but it seemed as thou I had just been ringing it to announce her arrival! How could the time have passed so quickly ! Neadless to say "MeMe" was a pretty bummed out as well. Things will go still happin on the Mountain but somehow it will not seem quit the same. Lillie added excitement,life, & energy; somehow it was more excitng to be showing Lillie the deer,geese,turkeys,woodchucks,planes,frogs,Birdeees,well most everthing. Deer Lillie loves being outside she is a true "Nature Girl" - I am sure Life will get back to normal & we will fall back into our hectic schedule - But - Mr & Mrs Woody will be looking forward to our next visit with the Little Firecracker from W&M. I will leave you with a few of my favorite pics from the" Summer of 2010"


4 comments:

  1. Poor Lillie is so sad too! She was looking for her MeMe and Papa tonight! =( I am glad, though that "Things will go still happin on the Mountain "

    The little firecracker indeed cannot wait for the Mooses to come visit her in Williamsburg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the Woody Files have come to a "screatching halt" as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to write that myself, Jamie! What has happened to the Woody Files. Perhaps Mom and Dad need to take turns. I can make them a new header and mom can go one week and dad the next. I am really missing the Moose Mountain updates. (Mom could take pictures of Dad sleeping on the couch at night and Dad could take them of mom making tutus!)

    ReplyDelete