Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big Rack on Moose Mtn.

Well most of you missed it but there was a rare sighting of the "Big Guy" late today!
No not Big Woody but Big Bucky! Yes the ellusive 12 pointer was on the edge of
the back lawn enjoying that niece alfalfa in the back 5 acre field. Needless to say Big Woody got a little excited & I wasn't sure if I should go for the gun or camera. I had a quick vission of hanging that trophy rack above the new fireplace & hanging my trusty 22 woody rifle from that inpressive rack! But I went for the camera (or should i say, Mrs. Woody did) instead. We only got 1 picture & he was off & running BUT 1 was better than usual as far as Big Buck go. But don't be to disappointed as we will share the picture with you! I know that it won't be the same addrenaline rush as witnessing it live BUT it will have to do! We will keep you posted on Moose Mtn. Wildlife.

                                                                  Ta Ta 4 now;
                                                                                    Woody    :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Quite the shot! And even I am rather impressed with the Deer...guess Lillie's animal loving ways are starting to rub off on me! Also, Lillie went crazy saying "papa" "papa" when she saw your picture up on the computer screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like the "big rack" and woody are having lots of fun on the mountain--even without lilliebel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am proud to say i witnessed this momentous occasion, being on the premises at the time of the Big Rack Sighting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I read this quickly because Lillie was on my lap screaming "papa, papa" so I just skimmed it. I am so glad I came back for another read! I thought at first he was referring to Moosie when he mentioned a big rack! =) And I am glad you went for the camera, not the gun! I don't know how much I would enjoy looking at this above the new fireplace. Speaking of that - has there been any word from Goldie?

    ReplyDelete