Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Big Woody Tries Being Nice"

Sorry Fans across the globe; Woody has been on hiatis for a few weeks but  HE's Back:  & as you can see by the picture, Bigger & Better than ever! Or should I say ,  Happier & Nicer than ever?  Well I am affraid that I can not objectively say that ; so i will leave it to my adoring public to decide.
Well let me explain the absence of my blogging. I have decided to turn over a new leaf    "Being Nice" thus the picture of me with my latest book. And because some of these principles are not second nature - the reading has been slow at times ( some might say agonizingly slow) but Woody has been determined so even thou there has been clammering for a post I felt it was nessassary to get thru the intrduction of my nearest venture 1st! 
The old woody would have said that I needed 2 weeks to recover from the previous 6 weeks ( full house on Moose Mtn.) But the  New & inproved Woody will say that I was battling a mild case of depression as all the young had departed from "The Mtn." thus my heart was so sadend that writing just wouldn't flow!
But in either case   just sit back & enjoy yourselves & I will ramble on a few more minutes.
Not to sure how this being nice will work as we all know the saying about  "The Old Dog"  but we are going to give it a go. Well I think that I will get back to page 4 of my book, hopefully I will pick up the pace cuz I know you bloggers have been short changed lately, so pray that the being nice book will start becoming more lumminating & all-natural to Woody so as I can get back to a more normal blogging schedule!

          Ta Ta 4 now !       :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha glad to see woody is coming out of depression mode--now you all know how i felt down here last month! good luck with the "lumminating"

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I hope this means that you will cease in asking when my wedding dress will be leaving the mountain...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!!!!! I see Woody is back in full force! This post is as entertaining as all of the previous ones (maybe even more so, actually!)

    Can't wait to read more about this new version of Big Woody! And why don't you and the Moose get on down here for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - and might I dare ask? Where did you find this book?

    ReplyDelete