Thursday, July 29, 2010

Silver Woody

There was a "Silver Woody " sighting early today. 1st time that I have seen gramps in a couple of months. He is extremely crafty & ellusive - thus that is why he looks like he is on break from the Woody Senior Center. He was 100 yards or so away over by the well - Obviously my blood started flowing! Problem - Thane ( Fairpoint repair man was sitting at our computer ) that has big bay window that looked out to were Mr Retireee was feasting. So I tried to quietly close the shade so that I could try & get a long shot ( without an audiance ) not knowing  Thanes feelings about woody  I decided to put the shade down but when I got the shade to half mask The old fart moved ( silver woody that is) like he heard someone yell "Food Cart " . As you guessed Silver Woody is still on the loose. Maybe Tommorow !!!


Cruisen on Moose Mtn. looking for  "The Wild  Life"

1 comment:

  1. "The Wild Life" indeed! Looks like you three are up to no good riding around in the convertable! Another great post! As Jason said, they do indeed get better and better! Haha!

    ReplyDelete