Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mowing on Moose Mtn

The heat abated somewhat today so after supper it was time to get back on tracktor & resume mowing the back 40! Was making my 1st trip around the perrimitor when I spotted a small fawn but cuz I didn't have my camera you loose ( sorry maybe next time) ! Not much else to report O ya this morning a big red tail hawk was catching mice in the new cut field in front of the house , I had Deer Lillie with me & she was very interested as she loves " Birdies " as one could tell from the Seagul pics in an earlier blog, but I refrained from letting her use the binoculars as I thought it might be a little early for a survival of the fittest leason. Well till next time enjoy your evening!
Ta Ta 4 now.
:)

3 comments:

  1. This blog is the best thing to happen to the internet this year... and quite possibly ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to agree with Jason! They may make a movie based on this blog!

    ReplyDelete