Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mowing is done till fall !

Kabota & moon light & we got fields done .
Exmark Zero Turn does the job for the lawn.
Today is Saturday & it is hot &humid on Moose Mtn. 88 as of 3:00. But with the fans & keeping things closed up, not bad inside. The big red tailed hawk has been sittng most of the day down on bottom of drive on big birdhouse cathing field mice from recent cutting. Will try & get someone who is better with camera to get picture (maybe Lillie when she gets up from nap) ? Blue Herrons seen doing their flyover this morning, not sure if Mrs. Woody has commissioned them or not. Maybe I will get a picture of them also but I know if I post them both in the same day my computer might be hit with a meltdown from all the blog hits that it could cause. Well I must run along & check my tempiture gauges as it might be over 90 by now! Till tommorrow remember "Keep On Blogging Along"!

3 comments:

  1. there is such a thing as 'spell check', ya know...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, these just keep getting better and better! There just indeed might be a computer an internet meltdown if you did post a picture of the hawk and blue heron on the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Lillabel loves mowing the grass with you!

    ReplyDelete