Friday, July 30, 2010

2 Near Misses On The Mtn. Today !

When I got home from work about 4:00 I saw 1 of the Bigger Brown Woodchucks out back having a late lunch or early supper ( maybe just a snack ) and I got the gun but sure enough I didn't even get the bullet in the chamber & he was under the deck like 7th graders evaculate there class room during a fire drill! So I went to mowing the lawn and sure enough When I was doing the side bank ( on my zero turn ) Woody taunted me by coming to the crest of the hill & a swear it looked like a grin ! - Sun was shining and it was my bad eye so I can't prove it But I am calling it a taunt & am planning on taking the proper course of action ! Stay tuned.
2nd near miss, was tonight      Mr & Mrs  Woody went out on a double date for their " Date Night "
Jennifer & Lillie accompanied us. We went to my Favorite place Panaras , the grilled cheese looked like it was made by a 2nd grader but oh well - we did have an enjoyable time in Keene walking off all those calories  & bites of the formentioned cheese thing. I had told Jen to bring her camera with zoom lens for the Blue Herrons. On way they were out but  on way back.  BONNAZA !!!    There they were both in the nest Jennifer had camera ready but just like Woody they somehow both  " Flew The Coop " before we could get that ellusive  Picture Of The Year    but as we all know       There is always Tommorow! So as they say on Moose Mtn.           You snooze   You  Loose         In other words stay gluded to THE Woody Files !!!

                                        Sianora     :)

4 comments:

  1. I will MOST DEFINITELY be remaining "gluded" to my seat for the next installment! Especially if there will more instances of people "evaculating" the classroom! I will vouch for Dad, though, the grilled cheese did indeed look as though a second grader made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will remain "gluded" to my bed in anticipation of the Picture of the Year...i would really be interested in seeing the grinning woody if that could be captured--that might make Picture of the Decade! i'm sure you had fun with lillie, but i'm pretty positive she's been telling everyone how much she misses her auntie dana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw woody and the hawk again today but Dad was very disappointed in my slowness in snapping the pictures and we didn't get any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post but it's left me wanting a grilled cheese at 1 in the morning even if it was made by a 2nd grader.....

    ReplyDelete