Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Final Choices 4 Menu"

Things are happening on Moose Mountain;  Acorns are afallen fast & furiuos,leaves are changing colors, temperatures are adroppen! Big Woody thinks we are going to have an early winter ( so much for global warming ) ! This means that Turkey Day will be here before 1 knows it. So we will be posting the last of the Dinner Menu items today. Some of the Coniferous Quest have raised the issue that they believe Mr & Mrs Woody are playing favorites with the Vegan side of the menu; so in all fairness we have decided to be flexible ( a traight that has been standard opperating procedure for "Big Woody" ) thus we have added a couple other choices to the main dish . In the spirit of Fairness here we go

                                                                         #3)
                                                                        #4)

                                                                           #5)

Remember only 3 picks to the eventual winner!            Below final 3 Vegan Choices.
                                                                        #4)
                                                                       #5)

                                                                                 #6)                                                                          

                                                                             

6 comments:

  1. I would vote for #4 but I believe that's what I ended up having for Thanksgiving last year at Jenni's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also (as I'm sure Jamie would agree), I'd be willing to bet that the counter-infected hot dog was then placed back with the rest of them in the freezer... right next to Big Woody's frozen golf balls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love this post! And Jason's comments as well. I am so sorry to have so disappointed you all last Thanksgiving. Perhaps in a few years you will let me have a "do-over". Also, I am wondering what a "Coniferous Quest" is?

    I think I have placed 2 votes so far, so it looks like I have one left and I am going to go with #5, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big J for your info Mrs. Woody keeps a steral Kitchen !
    Jen, meaning = meet eaters! - possible re-do We will have to take a family po-wo to discuss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahahaha. i think we should give jenni another chance so that we can have lillie present--i think jason's forgetting that a new hampshire thanksgiving means the holmes family will be absent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #5


    1) #4 is not Vegan (Do you know what a Vegan is?)

    2) Coniferous is a type of tree. Carnivorous, I believe, is what you meant to say.

    3) Yes, I'm sure that hot dog is now resting right next to the frozen golf balls or something equally disgusting and inappropriate

    ReplyDelete